Marshall is a British company that produces a wide range of audio products, including headphones, earbuds, and speakers. Some popular types of speakers that Marshall offers include:
1. Portable Bluetooth speakers: These are small, lightweight speakers that can be easily carried around and connected to a device using Bluetooth. They are ideal for listening to music on the go.
2. Home theater speakers: These are larger speakers that are designed for use in a home theater setup. They come in various sizes and configurations, including tower speakers, center channel speakers, and surround sound speakers.
3. Bookshelf speakers: These are compact speakers that can be placed on a bookshelf or a desk. They are ideal for small spaces or for use as part of a stereo system.
4. Outdoor speakers: These are speakers that are designed to be used outdoors. They are usually weatherproof and rugged, and can withstand exposure to the elements.
5. Professional PA speakers: Marshall also produces speakers for use in professional audio setups, such as at concerts or events. These speakers are typically larger and more powerful than consumer-grade speakers, and are designed to produce high-quality sound at high volumes.