Most Bluetooth speakers are capable of playing a wide range of audio file formats, including MP3, WAV, and WMA. Some newer models may also support other high-resolution audio formats like FLAC, ALAC, and even DSD. However, the specific audio file formats that a particular Bluetooth speaker can play may depend on the specific model and its firmware. If you are not sure what audio file formats are supported by your Bluetooth speaker, you can check the manufacturer's documentation or contact the manufacturer for more information.
- What features should I look for when choosing a Bluetooth party speaker with a microphone?
- What features should I look for when buying Bluetooth party speakers with lights?
- How does the FM radio function work on Bluetooth party speakers?
- What is the range of Bluetooth connectivity for pool party speakers?
- Are waterproof Bluetooth party speakers easy to set up and use?