The Anker Soundcore Flare 2 is a wireless Bluetooth speaker that boasts a range of features, including 360-degree sound, IPX7 waterproofing, and LED lighting. However, one of the key features that users are likely to be interested in is the range of its Bluetooth connectivity.
According to Anker, the Soundcore Flare 2 has a Bluetooth range of up to 20 meters (66 feet). This means that as long as the speaker and the device it is connected to (such as a smartphone or tablet) are within 20 meters of each other, the connection should be stable and reliable.
It's important to note that this range is an approximate one, and there are a number of factors that can affect the actual range you'll get from the Soundcore Flare 2. These factors include:
1. Obstacles: Any physical obstacles between the speaker and the device it is connected to can reduce the range of the Bluetooth connection. For example, walls, doors, and other obstacles can all cause signal degradation.
2. Interference: Other wireless devices in the area can also cause interference and reduce the range of the Bluetooth connection. For example, if there are multiple Bluetooth devices in use in the same area, they may all be competing for bandwidth and could cause the Soundcore Flare 2's range to be reduced.
3. Battery life: If the battery level of either the speaker or the device it is connected to is low, this can also affect the Bluetooth range. As the battery level drops, the signal strength can also drop, which can cause the connection to become unstable.
4. Bluetooth version: The Bluetooth version of both the speaker and the device it is connected to can also affect the range of the connection. The Soundcore Flare 2 uses Bluetooth 5.0, which is known for having a longer range than earlier versions of Bluetooth.
Overall, while the Anker Soundcore Flare 2's Bluetooth range of up to 20 meters is impressive, it's important to keep in mind that the actual range you'll get will depend on a variety of factors. That said, as long as you're using the speaker and your device in an environment with minimal obstacles and interference, you should be able to enjoy a stable and reliable Bluetooth connection at the maximum range of 20 meters.
- What features should I look for when choosing a Bluetooth party speaker with a microphone?
- What features should I look for when buying Bluetooth party speakers with lights?
- How does the FM radio function work on Bluetooth party speakers?
- What is the range of Bluetooth connectivity for pool party speakers?
- Are waterproof Bluetooth party speakers easy to set up and use?