The Anker Soundcore Wakey is a versatile bedside device that offers a range of features, including an alarm clock, FM radio, Bluetooth speaker, wireless charger, and white noise generator. In addition to the main unit, the Wakey also comes with a variety of accessories to enhance its functionality and usability.
1. Power Cable: The Wakey comes with a power cable that is used to connect the unit to a power source.
2. User Manual: The device includes a user manual that provides detailed instructions on how to set up and use the various features of the Wakey.
3. 3.5mm Audio Cable: The Wakey comes with a 3.5mm audio cable that can be used to connect non-Bluetooth devices, such as an MP3 player or CD player, to the device.
4. FM Antenna: The device also comes with an FM antenna that can be attached to the Wakey to improve the reception of FM radio signals.
5. Rubber Pads: The Wakey includes four rubber pads that can be attached to the bottom of the unit to prevent it from sliding or scratching on surfaces.
6. Cleaning Cloth: The device also comes with a microfiber cleaning cloth that can be used to clean the Wakey's surface and keep it looking new.
7. Wireless Charging Receiver: Some versions of the Wakey come with a wireless charging receiver that can be attached to devices that do not have built-in wireless charging capabilities, allowing them to be charged wirelessly on the Wakey's charging pad.
In conclusion, the Anker Soundcore Wakey comes with several accessories that enhance its functionality and usability, including a power cable, user manual, 3.5mm audio cable, FM antenna, rubber pads, cleaning cloth, and a wireless charging receiver (in some versions). These accessories help users get the most out of their Wakey and provide added convenience and versatility.
- How long does it take to fully charge the Anker Soundcore Boost?
- What is the warranty on the Anker Soundcore Rave Mini, and what kind of customer support does Anker offer?
- Can you pair multiple Anker Soundcore Flare speakers together?
- Can the Anker Soundcore Boost be paired with multiple devices at once?
- How does the Anker Soundcore Motion Q compare to other similar portable Bluetooth speakers on the market?