Yes, the Anker Soundcore Flare is waterproof, with an IPX7 rating. This means that it can withstand immersion in water for up to 30 minutes at a depth of up to 1 meter (3.3 feet), making it ideal for outdoor use, such as at the beach, by the pool, or in the rain.
The waterproofing of the Soundcore Flare is achieved through a combination of design features and materials. The speaker has a rubberized outer shell that provides a good grip and protects it from bumps and scratches. The speaker grille is made of a mesh fabric that is water-repellent and does not allow water to enter the speaker.
The Soundcore Flare also has a built-in waterproof seal that protects the internal components from water damage. This seal prevents water from entering the speaker through the ports or openings, such as the charging port or the aux input. This ensures that the speaker remains functional even after it has been exposed to water.
It is important to note that while the Soundcore Flare is waterproof, it is not designed to be submerged in water for extended periods or to be used as a diving or swimming accessory. It is also important to ensure that the ports and openings of the speaker are properly sealed before exposing it to water.
Overall, the waterproofing of the Anker Soundcore Flare makes it a great choice for outdoor use, such as at the beach, by the pool, or in the rain. The IPX7 rating ensures that it can withstand immersion in water for up to 30 minutes at a depth of up to 1 meter, and the design features and materials ensure that the internal components of the speaker are protected from water damage.
- How long does it take to fully charge the Anker Soundcore Boost?
- What is the warranty on the Anker Soundcore Rave Mini, and what kind of customer support does Anker offer?
- Can you pair multiple Anker Soundcore Flare speakers together?
- Can the Anker Soundcore Boost be paired with multiple devices at once?
- How does the Anker Soundcore Motion Q compare to other similar portable Bluetooth speakers on the market?