Yes, it is possible to pair multiple Bose speakers together to create a multi-room audio system. This is often referred to as “stereo pairing” or “party mode”.
To pair multiple Bose speakers together, you will need to use the Bose Music app. The app is available for both iOS and Android devices.
Here is how you can pair multiple Bose speakers:
1. Make sure that your Bose speakers are powered on and within range of your device.
2. Open the Bose Music app on your device.
3. Tap on the “Multi-room” tab at the bottom of the app.
4. Tap on the “Add” button in the top right corner of the app.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your Bose speakers to the app.
6. Once your speakers are connected, you can tap on the “Multi-room” tab again to see a list of all your connected Bose speakers.
7. From here, you can tap on a speaker to select it, and then tap on the “Play” button to start playing music on that speaker. You can also tap on multiple speakers to select them and then tap on the “Play” button to play music on all selected speakers simultaneously.
Note that not all Bose speakers are compatible with the Bose Music app and multi-room audio. Check the product documentation for your Bose speakers to see if they support this feature.
Yes, it is possible to connect multiple Bose speakers together to create a stereo or surround sound system. However, depending on the model of the speaker, you will need a separate device for connecting multiple speakers. Also, some Bose products may require a Bose SoundTouch Adapter to allow pairing with other Bose products.