Connecting a device to the Tribit XSound Go is a simple process that can be done in a few easy steps. Here's how to connect your device to the Tribit XSound Go:
Step 1: Turn on the Tribit XSound Go
The first step is to turn on your Tribit XSound Go by pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds. When the speaker turns on, the LED light will start flashing.
Step 2: Enable Bluetooth on your device
Next, you'll need to enable Bluetooth on your device. To do this, go to the settings menu on your device and turn on Bluetooth.
Step 3: Pair your device with the Tribit XSound Go
Once Bluetooth is enabled on your device, it will start searching for nearby devices to pair with. When your Tribit XSound Go appears on the list of available devices, tap on it to pair your device with the speaker.
Step 4: Confirm the pairing
After you've selected the Tribit XSound Go from the list of available devices, you'll need to confirm the pairing. The speaker will emit a tone or say a message to confirm the pairing is successful. You should also see a notification on your device confirming the pairing.
Step 5: Enjoy your music
Now that your device is paired with the Tribit XSound Go, you can start playing music. Your device will automatically connect to the speaker the next time it's turned on, so you won't need to go through the pairing process again unless you've reset the device.
Some additional tips:
* If you're having trouble pairing your device with the Tribit XSound Go, make sure the speaker is in pairing mode by holding down the Bluetooth button for a few seconds until the LED light starts flashing.
* Keep your device within a few feet of the speaker for the best connection.
* If you want to connect a device that doesn't have Bluetooth, you can use an aux cable to connect it to the speaker's 3.5mm input jack.
- What is the warranty for the Tribit StormBox Pro?
- Does Tribit StormBox Pro come with a warranty?
- What kind of sound quality does the Tribit Stormbox Micro offer?
- Does the Tribit StormBox Micro 2 come with a carrying case?
- Does the Tribit Stormbox Micro come with any accessories such as a carrying case or a charging cable?