The Tribit XSound Go is a portable Bluetooth speaker that offers impressive sound quality and several features that make it a popular choice among consumers. One of the standout features of the XSound Go is its multiple connectivity options, which allow you to connect it to a wide range of devices easily.
The most common way to connect the Tribit XSound Go to your device is through Bluetooth. The XSound Go features Bluetooth 4.2 technology, which allows for a fast and stable connection to any Bluetooth-enabled device. To connect the speaker to your device, follow these steps:
1. Turn on the XSound Go by pressing and holding the power button located on the side of the speaker.
2. Make sure that the XSound Go is in pairing mode by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button located on the top of the speaker until you hear a sound indicating that it is ready to pair.
3. On your device, go to the Bluetooth settings and search for available devices. The XSound Go should appear on the list of available devices.
4. Tap on the XSound Go to connect to it. Once the connection is established, you should hear a sound indicating that the XSound Go is connected.
5. Start playing your music and enjoy!
In addition to Bluetooth connectivity, the Tribit XSound Go also features an auxiliary input that allows you to connect it to non-Bluetooth devices like laptops, desktop computers, or mp3 players. To connect the XSound Go to your device using the auxiliary input, follow these steps:
1. Plug one end of the auxiliary cable into the audio input jack located on the side of the XSound Go.
2. Plug the other end of the cable into the audio output jack on your device.
3. Turn on the XSound Go and your device and start playing your music.
Other Connectivity Options:
The Tribit XSound Go also features NFC pairing technology, which allows you to connect your device to the speaker quickly and easily by tapping it against the NFC logo located on the top of the speaker. However, this feature is only available on certain devices that support NFC technology.
In conclusion, the Tribit XSound Go offers multiple connectivity options, including Bluetooth, auxiliary input, and NFC pairing, making it easy to connect to a wide range of devices quickly and easily. Whether you want to listen to music from your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or mp3 player, the XSound Go is a reliable and versatile speaker that delivers impressive sound quality and convenient features.
- What is the warranty for the Tribit StormBox Pro?
- Does Tribit StormBox Pro come with a warranty?
- What kind of sound quality does the Tribit Stormbox Micro offer?
- Does the Tribit StormBox Micro 2 come with a carrying case?
- Does the Tribit Stormbox Micro come with any accessories such as a carrying case or a charging cable?