To use voice commands with a Bose speaker, you will need to have a device with a virtual assistant (such as Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant) and a Bose speaker that is compatible with the virtual assistant. Here’s how to set it up:
1. Make sure that your Bose speaker is powered on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
2. Open the app for the virtual assistant you want to use (such as the Amazon Alexa app or the Google Assistant app).
3. Follow the instructions in the app to set up the virtual assistant and connect it to your Bose speaker. This may involve creating an account, signing in, and giving the virtual assistant permission to access your speaker.
4. Once the virtual assistant is set up and connected to your Bose speaker, you can use voice commands to control the speaker. For example, you can say “Hey Google, play some music” or “Alexa, turn up the volume.”
5. If you have multiple Bose speakers, you may be able to use voice commands to control them as a group or individually. For example, you could say “Alexa, play music in the living room” or “Hey Google, turn up the volume on the kitchen speaker.”