To set up your Bose speaker, follow these steps:
1. Place the speaker in a suitable location.
2. Connect the power cord to the speaker and plug it into an outlet.
3. Turn on the speaker.
4. On your device, turn on Bluetooth and search for available devices.
5. Select the name of your Bose speaker from the list of available devices.
6. If prompted for a PIN, enter “0000”.
If you are having trouble connecting your device to the speaker, you may need to reset the speaker by pressing and holding the “Mute” button for 10 seconds until the LED flashes. Then try steps 4-6 again.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.