To reset a Bose speaker, you can follow these steps:
1. Disconnect the power cord from the speaker.
2. Wait at least 30 seconds.
3. Reconnect the power cord to the speaker.
4. Wait for the speaker to turn on and establish a connection to the network.
If the speaker still isn’t working properly after these steps, you may need to perform a factory reset. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Press and hold the Mute button on the speaker for about 10 seconds, or until the LED flashes.
2. Release the Mute button.
3. The speaker will reset and restart.
If you’re still having trouble with your Bose speaker, you may want to try contacting Bose customer support for further assistance.
1. Unplug the power cable from the speaker and leave it unplugged for 30 seconds.
2. Plug the power cable back in and press and hold the reset button (located either on the back or underneath the unit).
3. Keep the button pressed until the light on the back of the speaker starts blinking.
4. Release the reset button, and your Bose speaker should now be reset.