To pair multiple JBL speakers together, you will need to use the JBL Connect app. Here are the steps you can follow:
1. Download the JBL Connect app on your phone or tablet.
2. Turn on your JBL speakers and put them in pairing mode. You can do this by pressing the “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” buttons simultaneously on the speaker. The LED indicator will start flashing rapidly, indicating that the speaker is in pairing mode.
3. Open the JBL Connect app and select “Connect+” from the main menu.
4. The app will search for available JBL speakers in the area and display them on the screen.
5. Select the JBL speakers you want to pair and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the pairing process.
Note: Some JBL speakers, such as the Flip 5 and Charge 4, also have a built-in Connect+ button that you can use to pair multiple speakers together. To use this feature, simply press the Connect+ button on one speaker, and then press the Connect+ button on the other speaker within 10 seconds. The two speakers will automatically pair with each other.
1. Open the JBL Connect app and press “Connect.”
2. Select the JBL Connect+ icon and press the “+” button to initiate the pairing mode.
3. Select the speakers from the list of compatible devices, and press the bluetooth connect button for each one.
4. When all of the speakers are connected, the JBL Connect app will confirm the connection by displaying all of the connected speakers.