There are a few ways to connect your Bose speaker to your smartphone or tablet.
1. Bluetooth connection: Most Bose speakers have Bluetooth connectivity, which allows you to easily connect your device to the speaker. To connect your Bose speaker to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth:
* Make sure your Bose speaker is in pairing mode. Refer to the speaker's manual for instructions on how to enter pairing mode.
* On your device, go to the Bluetooth settings and scan for available Bluetooth devices.
* Select your Bose speaker from the list of available devices. Your device should connect to the speaker automatically.
2. Auxiliary connection: If your Bose speaker has an auxiliary input, you can use a 3.5mm auxiliary cable to connect your device to the speaker. Simply plug one end of the cable into the auxiliary input on the speaker and the other end into the headphone jack on your device.
3. Wi-Fi connection: Some Bose speakers, such as the Bose SoundTouch series, can connect to your home Wi-Fi network. This allows you to stream music from your device or from online music services like Spotify or Pandora. Refer to the speaker's manual for instructions on how to set up a Wi-Fi connection.