To connect a Marshall speaker to your computer, you will need to use a 3.5mm auxiliary cable or a Bluetooth connection. Here is a step-by-step guide for each method:
1. Using a 3.5mm auxiliary cable:
* Locate the 3.5mm auxiliary input on the back of your Marshall speaker.
* Plug one end of the auxiliary cable into the auxiliary input on the speaker and the other end into the headphone jack on your computer.
* The speaker should now be connected to your computer and you should be able to play audio through it.
2. Using Bluetooth:
* Turn on your Marshall speaker and put it in pairing mode. Consult the manual for instructions on how to do this, as it may vary depending on the specific model of speaker.
* On your computer, go to the Bluetooth settings and turn on Bluetooth.
* Select your Marshall speaker from the list of available devices and follow the prompts to complete the connection.
Once you have successfully connected your speaker to your computer, you should be able to play audio through it. Enjoy!
You can connect a Marshall speaker to your computer with a 3.5mm aux cable. Firstly, make sure the speaker is powered on. Next, plug the 3.5mm aux plug into the audio output of your computer. Finally, plug the other end of the cable into the Marshall speaker’s input. You should now be able to hear audio from your computer coming through the Marshall speaker.