To connect a Bose speaker to your laptop, you will need to use a Bluetooth connection or a physical connection using an audio cable.
Here are the steps to connect a Bose speaker to your laptop using Bluetooth:
1. Make sure that your Bose speaker is in range of your laptop and that it is turned on.
2. On your laptop, go to the Start menu and click on the Settings icon.
3. In the Settings window, click on the Devices option.
4. Click on the Bluetooth & other devices option in the left menu.
5. Click on the Add Bluetooth or other device button.
6. In the Add a device window, select the Bluetooth option.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection process.
If you want to connect your Bose speaker to your laptop using a physical connection, you will need to use an audio cable with a 3.5mm auxiliary connector at both ends. Simply plug one end of the cable into the headphone jack on your laptop and the other end into the auxiliary input on your Bose speaker.
1. Plug in an audio cable into the headphone jack on your laptop.
2. Connect the other end of the cable to the audio input port of your Bose speaker.
3. On your laptop, go to the sound settings and select the Bose speaker as your audio output device.
4. Now the sound from your laptop will be playing through the Bose speaker.