To connect a Bose speaker to a Bluetooth device, follow these steps:
1. Make sure the Bose speaker is in pairing mode. This can usually be done by pressing and holding the “Bluetooth” button on the speaker until the light starts flashing.
2. On your Bluetooth device, go to the Bluetooth settings and make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
3. Select the Bose speaker from the list of available devices on your Bluetooth device.
4. If prompted for a PIN code, enter “0000”.
5. If the connection is successful, the light on the Bose speaker will stop flashing and remain solid.
6. You can now play music on your Bluetooth device and it will be output through the Bose speaker.
1. Make sure the Bluetooth device you’re trying to connect to your Bose speaker is in pairing mode.
2. On your Bose speaker, press and hold the Bluetooth® button on the top of the speaker until you hear a tone. The Bluetooth indicator light on the speaker will rapidly flash blue.
3. Turn on the Bluetooth function on your Bluetooth device. This can typically be done through the device’s setup menu.
4. On the device, select the model number of your Bose speaker to initiate the pairing process.
5. If prompted, enter the Bluetooth passcode