Keeping your Anker Soundcore Flare 2 clean is important for maintaining its appearance and ensuring its longevity. Fortunately, cleaning the speaker is a relatively easy process that can be completed using a few simple steps.
Here are the steps to clean your Anker Soundcore Flare 2:
1. Turn off the speaker: Before you begin cleaning your Anker Soundcore Flare 2, it is important to turn off the speaker to avoid any damage.
2. Remove the silicone cover: The Anker Soundcore Flare 2 comes with a silicone cover that can be removed for cleaning. Gently pull the cover off the speaker and set it aside.
3. Wipe down the speaker: Using a soft, dry cloth, gently wipe down the exterior of the speaker. Be sure to remove any dust, dirt, or grime that has accumulated on the surface of the speaker. Avoid using any abrasive cleaners or solvents that could damage the surface of the speaker.
4. Clean the silicone cover: To clean the silicone cover, use a mild soap and water solution. Apply the solution to a soft cloth and gently scrub the cover, taking care to remove any dirt or grime that has accumulated on the surface. Rinse the cover thoroughly with water and let it air dry before placing it back on the speaker.
5. Clean the speaker grille: The speaker grille can be cleaned using a soft-bristled brush, such as a toothbrush. Gently brush the grille to remove any dust or dirt that has accumulated in the small holes.
6. Reattach the silicone cover: Once the cover and speaker are both clean and dry, reattach the silicone cover to the speaker. Be sure to line up the openings on the cover with the corresponding ports on the speaker.
Overall, cleaning your Anker Soundcore Flare 2 is a simple process that can be completed using a few basic steps. Regular cleaning of the speaker and silicone cover can help to keep your device looking and functioning like new.
- How long does it take to fully charge the Anker Soundcore Boost?
- What is the warranty on the Anker Soundcore Rave Mini, and what kind of customer support does Anker offer?
- Can you pair multiple Anker Soundcore Flare speakers together?
- Can the Anker Soundcore Boost be paired with multiple devices at once?
- How does the Anker Soundcore Motion Q compare to other similar portable Bluetooth speakers on the market?