Does the speaker automatically reconnect with the last device it was connected to?
It depends on the specific speaker and how it is designed to work. Some speakers may automatically try to reconnect to the last device they were connected to when they are turned on, while others may not have this capability.
If the speaker does not automatically reconnect to the last device, you may be able to manually connect it to the desired device by using the speaker’s built-in controls or a connected device’s Bluetooth settings.
Can you provide more information about the speaker you are using? This will help me give you a more accurate answer.
- What features should I look for when choosing a Bluetooth party speaker with a microphone?
- What features should I look for when buying Bluetooth party speakers with lights?
- How does the FM radio function work on Bluetooth party speakers?
- What is the range of Bluetooth connectivity for pool party speakers?
- Are waterproof Bluetooth party speakers easy to set up and use?