It is possible for a Bluetooth speaker to have a built-in microphone, but this is not always the case. Some Bluetooth speakers are designed only for playback and do not have a microphone. If you are interested in purchasing a Bluetooth speaker with a built-in microphone, you should check the product specifications or the manufacturer's website to confirm that the device has this feature. Alternatively, you could also look for customer reviews or ask a salesperson for more information.
- What features should I look for when choosing a Bluetooth party speaker with a microphone?
- What features should I look for when buying Bluetooth party speakers with lights?
- How does the FM radio function work on Bluetooth party speakers?
- What is the range of Bluetooth connectivity for pool party speakers?
- Are waterproof Bluetooth party speakers easy to set up and use?