It depends on the specific Bluetooth speaker you are asking about. Most Bluetooth speakers come with some sort of warranty, but the terms of the warranty can vary widely depending on the manufacturer and the specific model. Some Bluetooth speakers come with a limited one-year warranty, while others come with a more comprehensive warranty that covers the speaker for a longer period of time. If you want to know more about the warranty that comes with a specific Bluetooth speaker, you will need to check the documentation that came with the speaker or contact the manufacturer directly.
- What features should I look for when choosing a Bluetooth party speaker with a microphone?
- What features should I look for when buying Bluetooth party speakers with lights?
- How does the FM radio function work on Bluetooth party speakers?
- What is the range of Bluetooth connectivity for pool party speakers?
- Are waterproof Bluetooth party speakers easy to set up and use?