Yes, the Anker Soundcore Icon Mini portable Bluetooth speaker comes with a few accessories that make it more versatile and convenient to use. Here are the accessories that come with the Soundcore Icon Mini:
1. Micro-USB cable: The Soundcore Icon Mini comes with a micro-USB cable that you can use to charge the speaker's battery. The cable is about 2 feet long, which should be enough for most people. You can plug one end of the cable into the speaker's charging port and the other end into a USB port on your computer or a USB charger.
2. Carabiner: The Soundcore Icon Mini also comes with a carabiner that you can use to attach the speaker to your backpack, bike, or any other object with a loop or ring. The carabiner is made of metal and feels sturdy enough to hold the speaker securely. You can clip the carabiner to the speaker's built-in loop, which is located on the back of the speaker.
3. User manual: The Soundcore Icon Mini comes with a user manual that explains how to use the speaker's features and controls. The manual is easy to read and includes illustrations and diagrams that make it easy to follow.
4. Warranty card: The Soundcore Icon Mini comes with a warranty card that provides information about the speaker's warranty and how to contact Anker's customer support if you need assistance or have any issues with the speaker.
Overall, the accessories that come with the Soundcore Icon Mini are simple but useful. The micro-USB cable allows you to charge the speaker's battery easily, while the carabiner lets you attach the speaker to various objects and take it with you on the go. The user manual and warranty card provide important information that can help you get the most out of the speaker and ensure that you're covered if anything goes wrong.
- How long does it take to fully charge the Anker Soundcore Boost?
- What is the warranty on the Anker Soundcore Rave Mini, and what kind of customer support does Anker offer?
- Can you pair multiple Anker Soundcore Flare speakers together?
- Can the Anker Soundcore Boost be paired with multiple devices at once?
- How does the Anker Soundcore Motion Q compare to other similar portable Bluetooth speakers on the market?