Yes, the Anker Soundcore Flare 2 can be used for hands-free calling. The speaker has a built-in microphone that is designed to pick up the user's voice clearly and accurately, even in noisy environments. This makes it a convenient option for users who want to make phone calls without having to hold their phone up to their ear.
To use the Soundcore Flare 2 for hands-free calling, users simply need to pair their smartphone or other device with the speaker via Bluetooth. Once paired, the speaker will automatically switch to phone mode when a call is received, allowing the user to answer the call using the call button on the top of the speaker.
During the call, the user's voice is picked up by the microphone on the speaker, and the caller's voice is played back through the speaker's high-quality drivers. The Soundcore Flare 2 uses advanced noise-cancellation technology to filter out background noise, ensuring that the user's voice is heard loud and clear, even in noisy environments.
In addition to making and receiving calls, the Soundcore Flare 2 can also be used for conference calling. The speaker supports the ability to connect multiple phones to the speaker for a group call, making it an excellent option for business meetings or group discussions.
Overall, the ability to use the Anker Soundcore Flare 2 for hands-free calling adds to its versatility and convenience as a portable Bluetooth speaker. With its powerful sound output, long battery life, and range of connectivity options, the Soundcore Flare 2 is a top choice for anyone looking for a speaker that can meet all their audio needs, including hands-free calling.
- How long does it take to fully charge the Anker Soundcore Boost?
- What is the warranty on the Anker Soundcore Rave Mini, and what kind of customer support does Anker offer?
- Can you pair multiple Anker Soundcore Flare speakers together?
- Can the Anker Soundcore Boost be paired with multiple devices at once?
- How does the Anker Soundcore Motion Q compare to other similar portable Bluetooth speakers on the market?